From document processing to hyperautomation
Our passion is AI, but our roots are in document management. Early on when streamlining Moonoia's own BPO operations, we realized the power which AI could bring in solving complex document processing challenges. As we harnessed, developed and evolved AI technology for our own business, we envisioned how Moonoia could adapt our purpose-built AI solution for a wider community of customer and partners.
We are a multi-cultural team whose diversity enables us to share unique perspectives, deep AI subject matter expertise and a wide breadth of experience with our clients. Although many of our team members call Brussels home, we live and work all over the globe supporting customers and partners with their digital transformation projects.
Our vision is to help create a world where all unstructured data becomes machine readable, relevant and process-ready without human intervention. Customer behavior, lifestyles and the way we work are changing before our eyes, so we would like to invite you to join us on our journey and together rethink business processes, operations and the data that's fueling them.
Moonoia becomes a new business entity after divesting operations from Soludoc and closing new strategic partnerships for capital investment. Moonoia continues to provide a wide portfolio of AI-enabled solutions at scale to solve complex document and data processing challenges.
The docBrain technology is launched as multi-purpose AI platform and Moonoia evolves from a local BPO service provider into an international AI software vendor
- AI Recognition as a Service
- Ready-to-use or ready-to-train neural network models
docBrain proves its value and reliability via point solutions with over a hundred million inquiries per year
- Straight-through processing for up to 80% of operations
- Automated and close to 100% recognition on medical claim forms
Challenged by the difficulty of processing ever-increasing amounts of unstructured, sensitive data with market available OCR tools requiring lots of manual validation, Moonoia develops docBrain to improve accuracy and production performance figures
- Introduction of deep learning in the document flow (recognition & validation stages)
- docBrain proof of concept yields promising results on handwritten documents
- Artificial intelligence succeeds where traditional OCR had been failing
- Distributed server technologies for advanced and scalable document analysis and recognition
Moonoia is founded in 2011 as Soludoc, an agile scanning bureau processing medical documents for large health care organizations
- Workflow-centered document management solutions
- In-house developed software solutions